The purpose of this Booster Club is to assist with the endeavors of the Theatre and Technical Theatre Departments of Carroll High/Senior High School and to assist Thespian Troupe 5404 through both physical and monetary support.
The Theatre Boosters also work:
- To provide moral support to the theatre program.
- To initiate and maintain an enthusiastic interest for the Carroll Theatre Department among parents, guardians, theatre students, directors and the surrounding community and businesses.
- To promote attendance at events, to reinforce the department objectives, and to contribute time and services to support curricular and co-curricular activities for the program.
- To provide excellent communication among interested parents, students, teachers and directors.
- To provide financial support for additional education, scholarships, equipment, and supplies that are not available through the school budget.
We look forward to working with you & sharing our love for Carroll Theatre!
Vice President - Sponsorship
Vice President - Publicity
Vice President - Production
The Theatre Boosters work hard throughout the year to support our students and the department. In years past, we have held several amazing fundraiser events that raised money not only for productions but also to provide scholarships to students!
Scholarship applications typically open in the Spring and are provided to 9th-11th graders for summer theatre camps, as well as to graduating seniors for both theatre and non-theatre college programs.